Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Customer profile: Tracy Robinson


Meet Tracy...


MARKET: Where do you live?
Tracy: Brentwood

MARKET: Working, homemaker, or juggling both?
Tracy: I guess you could say I'm juggling both...I'm working part time at MARKET and I've got a bun in the oven.  Right now is perfect because I get to bring my baby to work with me.  It's the best of both worlds. 


MARKET: How would you describe your style?
Tracy: I don't know if I have a style, I just wear what I love.  If it speaks to me I buy it.  I love bold prints, colors and stripes.  I think a dress is my favorite thing to wear.  The best thing about wearing a dress is that it's a complete outfit- you just throw it on and go.


MARKET: First MARKET memory/ impression?
Tracy: I think I walked into Market for the first time a few months after the doors opened.  It was love at first sight!  I was overwhelmed by all the things I wanted being in the same place at the same time.  My first purchase was a red T-bags floor length skirt with a ruffle at the bottom.  God I loved that skirt.


MARKET: Favorite MARKET purchase?
Tracy:  This was a very tough question for me -everything I own is from there!- but after much consideration I'm going to say a red floor length dress by Tibi (pictured above) with a white jungle print.  I've now had the dress for 6 years and I still love it as much today as the day I bought it.

MARKET: What's in your wish I'd bought column?  
Tracy: About 5 years ago I bought a brown Inhabit sweater with a pocket on the front it looks like the kind of sweater you'd wear to the beach and sit around a bonfire roasting marshmallows.  Well, the sweater also came in ivory and to this day everytime I pull out the brown one, I think of the ivory one and wish I had bought both!  Moral of that story: if you love it, buy every color!


Most over-rated: White jeans, caramel, Menchies (I love good old fashioned Ice cream from 31 Flavors), people who use three dots instead of commas...you know who you are :).


Things you're loving now: Vintage Hawaiian bathing suits, colorful coats, beach cruisers, grapefruit juice

Thank you Tracy! We can't wait to meet the bun!
xxoo